How we helped Jeremy Speizer find the perfect home for his family!



“He worked with me and my family. He worked with us for a good 8-9 months helping us find a home. We looked all throughout southern California specifically the Orange County region. I think the biggest thing that I like about Justin, obviously, I think he's a friend of mine, but I think the biggest thing I like about Justin is the fact that he's very knowledgeable about not only housing or the neighborhood but more specifically how it was built, the age of the home, is there an attic, is there not, when there's challenges with the walls. He's a kind of a get-it type guy, he gets it and I know that in two words “gets it” doesn't really explain it all but you know there are some people out there who are sales people and there are some people out there who are looking for your best interests and I think Justin is one of those guys. Obviously he sells real estate but he is looking out for your best interest.

We had a budget, we knew what we wanted, but we just couldn't find it, and it’s really tough to find a house here in Southern California in the 4-500,000 dollar range. That's kind of a starter house out here, so for us, we shopped, like I said, for a long time. What was important for us, was not necessarily, we wanted to be in Orange County, but what was important to us was a good school district for our daughter and we wanted something that was in a good neighborhood and that looked nice. It took us a long time but we finally made the decision and thank God we had Justin in our corner. He stuck with us through thick and thin and even through a lot of months we were frustrated. We just couldn't find anything or we would find something and then we were outbid and so he was very patient with us and I think patience is key. He took it on himself to come out and work with me on the weekends for the first 6-8 weeks after we bought the place and helped remodeled my kitchen."

-Jeremy Speizer, Home Buyer

No comments :

Post a Comment